Information regarding Covid 19 for Clients attending for therapy sessions.
For Clients Attending Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy [Revised November 2022]
- If you feel unwell and suspect you may have Covid-19 please do not come to the Practice: cancel your appointment and contact your G.P.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment as we will no longer provide an area for waiting. If you are early you may be asked to remain outside until your therapist has had adequate time to disinfect and prepare the room for use.
- Please try not to be late. We understand ‘life happens’ and sometimes a delay in unavoidable, however, therapists are operating to strict appointment times so as to minimise movement and contact with others in the building so the less late arrivals the smoother things will run.
- Please wait in the hallway where you will be met by your therapist and have your temperature checked.
- Upon entry please use the hand sanitiser provided in the hallway.
- The introduction of set appointment times and the requirement to clean each therapy room after every session again means that any flexibility on your finishing up time that you may have been given in the past is no longer possible. If you have arrived late your appointment will by necessity have to finish at the scheduled time.
- It’s always helpful if you ring the correct bell.
- Whilst we will still happily provide water and tissues for you if you need them, in the interest of hygiene it is preferable that you bring your own water bottle and some tissues.
- Hand sanitising gel will be available in all therapy rooms as well as various points in the building.
- Please adhere to the recommended HSE coughing & sneezing guidelines.