Information regarding Covid 19 for Clients attending for therapy sessions.
For Clients Attending Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Please try to avoid using your bare finger to press the bell [as bell pushes, lift buttons etc are common areas of infection]. Whilst the ‘Bell Box’ will be cleaned regularly in your own best interest try avoid touching this as well as the door itself upon entering.
- We will no longer provide an area for waiting: clients are asked to arrive at their appointment time only and not before. Clients arriving early will be asked to remain outside until the therapist has had adequate time to disinfect and prepare the room for use.
- Upon entry please use the hand sanitiser provided in the hallway.
- Whilst we will still happily provide water and tissues for you however, in the interest of hygiene it is preferable that you bring your own water bottle and some tissues.
- Please bring as few personal items [bags, backpacks, etc] with you as possible.
- If you bring your own coffee/drink with you in a disposable cup we’d appreciate it if you could take your drinks container with you when you leave.
- A client may wear gloves and/or a face mask whilst attending if they wish. As supplies of face masks are currently limited, whilst we will attempt to have them available, we cannot guarantee their availability and suggest that if you want to wear one and have your own that you bring it with you.
- The toilet is stocked with disinfectant, paper towels and wipes: we suggest you wipe any surfaces you touch whilst using the facilities. Please do not flush any disinfectant wipes you use, placing them in the bin provided instead.
- Hand sanitising gel will be available in all therapy rooms as well as various points in the building.
- Please adhere to the recommended HSE coughing & sneezing guidelines.
- When your session is over [toilet visits aside], we’d ask that you leave the premises as directly as possible to allow your therapist time to clean in preparation for their next client.
- Please use hand sanitiser before leaving the building.
- All clients will be required to complete a Covid-19 screening form [copy below] which will include a request for permission to allow Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy to release their First Name and Mobile number for the purposes of contact tracing to the relevant bodies should such a request be made.
- If there are concerns for a client’s health they may be asked to have their temperature taken before treatment.
CONSENT AND SIGNATURE REQUIRED FROM ALL CLIENTS.
To ensure the Safety & Health of all people interacting with Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy, Clients must complete this declaration form prior to commencing their first therapy session on or after May 18th 2020. At any subsequent sessions your therapist will verify the answer you give below are still applicable
SAMPLE OF FORM ALL CLIENTS WILL BE REQUESTED TO SIGN
If you indicate to us you have symptoms of COVID-19 OR you have been abroad in the last 14 days with exception to Northern Ireland you should not be attending the practice. Where this is the case, you will be asked to leave the premises and advised to seek professional medical help/assistance.
|1||Have you visited any of the countries outside Ireland excluding Northern Ireland?||Yes / No|
|2||Are you suffering any flu like symptoms/symptoms of coronavirus covid-19?||Yes / No|
|3||Are you experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?||Yes / No|
|4||Are you experiencing any fever like/Temperature symptoms?||Yes / No|
|5||Did you consult a Doctor or other medical practitioner?||Yes / No|
|6||How are you feeling Healthwise?||Well / Unwell|
|7||Have you been in contact with someone who has visited an affected region
in the past 14 days?
|Yes / No|
NOTE: When attending the Practice, please adhere to our on-site standard procedures regarding infection control, i.e. hand washing/hand sanitising and general coughing/sneezing etiquette.
In the event that Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy are asked to provide details of persons who have visited their premises for the purposes of Contact Tracing, I consent to the release of my ‘First Name & Mobile Number’ to the requesting body/authority.
Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy will follow the HSE & NSAI protocols to keep it’s Clients and Therapists as safe as possible from Covid 19 and will not be held responsible by any individual or group should they contract the virus.
- Please tick the box to show you agree.
Client Signature: ________________________________Date:_______________________