Information regarding Covid 19 for Clients attending for therapy sessions.
For Clients Attending Malahide Counselling & Psychotherapy [Revised Summer 2023]
- If you feel unwell and suspect you may have Covid-19 please do not come to the Practice: cancel your appointment and contact your G.P.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment as we will no longer provide an area for waiting.
- Upon entry please use the hand sanitiser provided in the hallway.
- Whilst we will still happily provide water and tissues for you if you need them, in the interest of hygiene it is preferable that you bring your own water bottle and some tissues.
- Hand sanitising gel will be available in all therapy rooms as well as various points in the building.
- All rooms are fitted with AIRFREE P40 AIR PURIFIERS which are certified to destroy the Covid-19 virus